The benefits of Bootcamp training are numerous and influence both physical and emotional aspects:
– Weight loss: after a few weeks, you lose weight effectively.
– Muscle Toning: High insensity workouts make you gain muscle tone quickly.
– More strength: Up to 50% more strength in the first six weeks of training.
– Increased resistance: The first few weeks the body increases its resistence.
– More balance: You will develop a better balance both static and dynamic and your mobility will be better.
– Lower risk of depression: Bootcamp training decreases the risk of having depressive episodes.
– Antistress: It is an excellent de-stressing activity, very beneficial to eliminate anxiety.
– Decision making: Increases self-esteem and encourages decision-making.
As you can see, the benefits of Bootcamp are multiple and affect the physical, mental and emotional level. Without mentioning all the benefits of exercising outdoors.